Özil, Podolski & Schweinsteiger star in an edgy new Adidas video promoting the new Germany World Cup kit
- November 13, 2013
We’ve had the leaked photos, the official photos, and now the commercial has come out.
Having significantly altered the style of their uniforms, the Germany national team and Adidas are putting on a big splash to promote the new colourful Nationelf kit.
Adidas have now released an edgy new advert, and the video starts with Arsenal duo Mesut Özil and Lukas Podolski heavily featured alongside German stalwart Bastien Schweinsteiger.
Eventually the full German squad make their introductions into the commercial, while an image of Germany’s 1990 World Cup strip is woven into the visuals along with footage of street footballers and female graffiti artists.
Watch the new Adidas commercial below.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...