Özil, Podolski & Schweinsteiger star in an edgy new Adidas video promoting the new Germany World Cup kit
- November 13, 2013
We’ve had the leaked photos, the official photos, and now the commercial has come out.
Having significantly altered the style of their uniforms, the Germany national team and Adidas are putting on a big splash to promote the new colourful Nationelf kit.
Adidas have now released an edgy new advert, and the video starts with Arsenal duo Mesut Özil and Lukas Podolski heavily featured alongside German stalwart Bastien Schweinsteiger.
Eventually the full German squad make their introductions into the commercial, while an image of Germany’s 1990 World Cup strip is woven into the visuals along with footage of street footballers and female graffiti artists.
Watch the new Adidas commercial below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]