OWNED: Laurent Blanc discreetly gives finger to the journo who called him a ‘chômeur’
- June 29, 2013
A cheeky journo from 21 at Laurent Blanc’s unveiling as PSG’s new manager got his comeuppance for asking an out of context and frankly uncalled for question (and the first one!)
The journalist, clearly looking to wind up Blanc, who many have joked has been ‘unemployed’ for the last year, asked him if he feels better now that he’s no longer unemployed, and joked that ‘the unemployment rate looks a bit better now, there’s one less’ chômeur’.
Blanc, clearly offended by the question, kept his cool and replied, ‘Technically you’re right, bit I didn’t consider myself as ‘a chomeur’.
‘I don’t joke about things like that, it’s a delicate subject. There are people in real difficulty, and I wouldn’t allow myself to say I was ‘another chomeur’.
‘I’m someone who has the chance to rediscover his passion.’
He then thanked his questioner, and looking away, slowly scratched the side of his head with his middle finger, in a cleverly coded ‘fuck you’, which can never really be proven.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...