- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
Outtakes: Man United telepathic football – 1999 v 2013
This Friday they’ve put up some outtakes from last week’s video.
It looked like a barrel of laughs and you can’t help but feel jealous of what these guys do for a living.
Danny Welbeck showed some lovely tekkers towards the end of the video, scoring a volley blindfolded.
If you haven’t seen it already, you MUST watch Rooney’s volley from last week’s clip.
Check out the outtakes below:
- Updated: April 5, 2013