Ouch! The wounded Tiger: Roberto Soldado stamps on Radamel Falcao’s head (Valencia 2 – Atletico Madrid 0)
- November 4, 2012
It is a rare weekend in La Liga when Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Radamel Falcao fail to score.
And whilst Barcelona and Real Madrid posted convincing wins, Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid once again failed to secured all three points at one of the biggest teams in Spain.
The defeat also marked Atletico’s first since losing to Real Madrid last April and snapped an incredible winning streak of 13 successive games.
Valencia’s win was summed up by the sight of Atletico Madrid talisman, and new love of the transfer gossips, Radamel Falcao receiving a nasty looking cut to his head just 18 minutes in.
It came from the accidental boot of Roberto Soldado who would go on to score a cracking opening goal for Valencia and left Falcao sporting a red head band for the rest of the encounter.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”255371″]
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...