- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
Ouch!!! River Plate’s Leo Ponzio ruptures haemorrhoids in match v Boca Unidos
“[When my haemorrhoids ruptured] I did not think about going off… I felt the blood, but I didn’t find myself flailing… It happened to a friend of mine and he was fine.” – Leo Ponzio.
The picture and video below obviously look a lot worse than they appear as River Plate midfielder Leo Ponzio played the full 90 minutes of the 2-1 win over Boca Unidos on Sunday.
Ponzio has since insisted that he was absolutely fine to appear in the Argentine Prim B Nacional match despite having to change his shorts three times.
According to the 30-year-old midfielder, the bleeding was due to stress and effort and he joked that the picture of Ponzio bleeding through his backside will be rather popular with Boca Juniors supporters.
- Updated: June 12, 2012