Ouch! Phil Jones injury during Man United’s defeat at Stoke [video]
Stoke’s win over Manchester United on Saturday was undoubtedly aided by first half injuries to both Johnny Evans and Phil Jones.
When Jones goes down, you know it is something serious and his clash of heads with Jonathan Walters looked pretty serious.
The Tweet below from Manchester United suggests Jones should be ok for the next match against Fulham next Sunday.
Moyes reveals Jonny Evans went off with a calf strain and Phil Jones suffered concussion but a scan has confirmed it's not a concern. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 1, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Paul Scholes is ‘certain’ that Wayne Rooney will come back for Man United’s biggest games (Video)September 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho was furious with one of his assistants over instructions given to Paul PogbaSeptember 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic admits he expects more from his Man United teammates (Video)September 30, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms that Phil Jones has suffered another injury [Tweets]September 14, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Phil Jones discusses his Man United career so far & his future ambitions (Video)August 19, 2016