Ouch! Phil Jones injury during Man United’s defeat at Stoke [video]
Stoke’s win over Manchester United on Saturday was undoubtedly aided by first half injuries to both Johnny Evans and Phil Jones.
When Jones goes down, you know it is something serious and his clash of heads with Jonathan Walters looked pretty serious.
The Tweet below from Manchester United suggests Jones should be ok for the next match against Fulham next Sunday.
Moyes reveals Jonny Evans went off with a calf strain and Phil Jones suffered concussion but a scan has confirmed it's not a concern. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 1, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016
- Phil Jones likes post trolling Jose Mourinho after Man United’s 4-0 defeat [Instagram]October 24, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms that Phil Jones has suffered another injury [Tweets]September 14, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016