Ouch! Phil Jones injury during Man United’s defeat at Stoke [video]
Stoke’s win over Manchester United on Saturday was undoubtedly aided by first half injuries to both Johnny Evans and Phil Jones.
When Jones goes down, you know it is something serious and his clash of heads with Jonathan Walters looked pretty serious.
The Tweet below from Manchester United suggests Jones should be ok for the next match against Fulham next Sunday.
Moyes reveals Jonny Evans went off with a calf strain and Phil Jones suffered concussion but a scan has confirmed it's not a concern. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 1, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- The FA Cup tweet Man United over intentional oversight in 2016/17 club photoOctober 28, 2016
- Man United target Roma’s Antonio Rudiger but are considering selling 4 defenders [Mail]October 28, 2016
- Luke Shaw has trust issues with Jose Mourinho [Independent]October 28, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool return may trigger Wayne Rooney’s Man United exit [Sun]October 28, 2016
- Phil Jones likes post trolling Jose Mourinho after Man United’s 4-0 defeat [Instagram]October 24, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms that Phil Jones has suffered another injury [Tweets]September 14, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016