Ouch! Phil Jones injury during Man United’s defeat at Stoke [video]
Stoke’s win over Manchester United on Saturday was undoubtedly aided by first half injuries to both Johnny Evans and Phil Jones.
When Jones goes down, you know it is something serious and his clash of heads with Jonathan Walters looked pretty serious.
The Tweet below from Manchester United suggests Jones should be ok for the next match against Fulham next Sunday.
Moyes reveals Jonny Evans went off with a calf strain and Phil Jones suffered concussion but a scan has confirmed it's not a concern. #mufc
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 1, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud discusses Arsenal’s title chances & hails Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s influence at Man UnitedAugust 29, 2016
- Twitter explodes as rumours circulate that Jordan Henderson will replace Wayne Rooney as England captainAugust 29, 2016
- Man City fans prove Sergio Aguero didn’t connect with elbow & Andre Marriner saw incidentAugust 29, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Phil Jones discusses his Man United career so far & his future ambitions (Video)August 19, 2016
- Updates on the potential departures of Man United duo Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo [Duncan Castles]August 3, 2016
- Man United fans slam Phil Jones & Memphis Depay after woeful displays v Dortmund [Tweets]July 22, 2016