Ouch! Man United & France’s Patrice Evra got studded in the face by Holland’s Quincy Promes [Vine]
Patrice Evra was on the receiving end of a terrible tackle from Holland forward Quincy Promes.
Promes, the 22-year-old FC Twente striker, put in a horror foul on Manchester United’s left-back when he tried to win a bouncing high ball.
As Evra went to clear the danger with his head, Promes opted to try and win the ball with his boot. Evra won the race, but Promes won the battle.
In an painful incident, the Man United defender had his face raked by the Dutch forward’s studs as his mistimed his high footed challenge.
See the painful incident below.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Three Holland players went out partying after the defeat to FranceOctober 13, 2016
- Man United’s Paul Pogba posts video of outrageous new haircut following France goal (Video)October 11, 2016
- Arsenal & Man United stars earn rave reviews v Holland [L’Equipe]October 11, 2016
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Rap Battle: Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho (video)October 25, 2016
- Rumours of a Rooney-Rashford Man United bust up emerge in The SunOctober 25, 2016
- Liverpool, Chelsea & 88 other scouts watch 17-year-old Alexander Isak in action [Expressen]October 25, 2016