Ouch! Man United & France’s Patrice Evra got studded in the face by Holland’s Quincy Promes [Vine]
Patrice Evra was on the receiving end of a terrible tackle from Holland forward Quincy Promes.
Promes, the 22-year-old FC Twente striker, put in a horror foul on Manchester United’s left-back when he tried to win a bouncing high ball.
As Evra went to clear the danger with his head, Promes opted to try and win the ball with his boot. Evra won the race, but Promes won the battle.
In an painful incident, the Man United defender had his face raked by the Dutch forward’s studs as his mistimed his high footed challenge.
See the painful incident below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United legend Eric Cantona accuses French boss Didier Deschamps of racism in picking squadMay 26th, 2016
- Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane ruled out of Euro 2016 with injuryMay 24th, 2016
- Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba talks Zinedine Zidane and France’s chances in Euro 2016 (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Hatem Ben Arfa scores cracker at France training (Video)May 19th, 2016
- Chelsea fans turn on Jose Mourinho following his love-in at Man United [Tweets]May 27th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho joins Instagram & posts a photo of his Man United contractMay 27th, 2016
- Adidas celebrate Jose Mourinho Man United appointment with Camp Nou celebration videoMay 27th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirmed as Man United manager [Best Tweets]May 27th, 2016