Ouch! Man United & France’s Patrice Evra got studded in the face by Holland’s Quincy Promes [Vine]
- March 5, 2014
Patrice Evra was on the receiving end of a terrible tackle from Holland forward Quincy Promes.
Promes, the 22-year-old FC Twente striker, put in a horror foul on Manchester United’s left-back when he tried to win a bouncing high ball.
As Evra went to clear the danger with his head, Promes opted to try and win the ball with his boot. Evra won the race, but Promes won the battle.
In an painful incident, the Man United defender had his face raked by the Dutch forward’s studs as his mistimed his high footed challenge.
See the painful incident below.
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris had more 1st half touches than Arsenal’s Olivier Gi...
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Ex Chelsea star Florent Malouda picks incredible Fantasy XI made up of former team-mate...
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- France beat Germany 4-1 to win the U17 European Championships [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi