- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
Ouch! Man United & France’s Patrice Evra got studded in the face by Holland’s Quincy Promes [Vine]
Patrice Evra was on the receiving end of a terrible tackle from Holland forward Quincy Promes.
Promes, the 22-year-old FC Twente striker, put in a horror foul on Manchester United’s left-back when he tried to win a bouncing high ball.
As Evra went to clear the danger with his head, Promes opted to try and win the ball with his boot. Evra won the race, but Promes won the battle.
In an painful incident, the Man United defender had his face raked by the Dutch forward’s studs as his mistimed his high footed challenge.
See the painful incident below.
- Updated: March 5, 2014