- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
- The best jokes as 3 pitch invaders halt Spurs v Partizan
Ouch! Man City’s Joe Hart got a bloodied eye after a nasty clash with Palace’s CamJam [Pictures & GIF]
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart had his face mangled in the first half against Crystal Palace in a horrible collision with Cameron Jerome.
City and England’s number one was forced into action when the Eagles striker ran though on goal, and the two players collided with Jerome’s knee hitting Hart just under his left eye.
Palace forward Jerome was forced off by the clash, and he was replaced by Marouane Chamakh.
Joe Hart stayed on the pitch despite his nasty eye injury.
Pictures of Joe Hart’s face after it was collided with CamJam’s knee are below.
- Updated: December 28, 2013