Ouch! Man City’s Joe Hart got a bloodied eye after a nasty clash with Palace’s CamJam [Pictures & GIF]
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart had his face mangled in the first half against Crystal Palace in a horrible collision with Cameron Jerome.
City and England’s number one was forced into action when the Eagles striker ran though on goal, and the two players collided with Jerome’s knee hitting Hart just under his left eye.
Palace forward Jerome was forced off by the clash, and he was replaced by Marouane Chamakh.
Joe Hart stayed on the pitch despite his nasty eye injury.
Pictures of Joe Hart’s face after it was collided with CamJam’s knee are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye online gaming proves he’s still a Newcastle fan (Video)December 4, 2016
- Pape Souare talks about car crash, admits his career is ‘in God’s hands’ [BBC Audio]December 1, 2016
- Alan Pardew is demanding a massive pay-off from Crystal Palace [Times]December 1, 2016
- Man United & Crystal Palace supremos join Gary Lineker & Max Branning from Eastenders on a night outNovember 30, 2016
- Torino loan GK Joe Hart makes strongest indication yet that his Manchester City career is overDecember 1, 2016
- Joe Hart posts amusing video after Torino win, unsure of England squad placeNovember 5, 2016
- Man City loanee Joe Hart produces a howler to gift Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan) a goal (Video)October 26, 2016
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Sergio Aguero hit with a four game ban for horror tackle on David LuizDecember 5, 2016