Ouch! Man City’s Joe Hart got a bloodied eye after a nasty clash with Palace’s CamJam [Pictures & GIF]
- December 28, 2013
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart had his face mangled in the first half against Crystal Palace in a horrible collision with Cameron Jerome.
City and England’s number one was forced into action when the Eagles striker ran though on goal, and the two players collided with Jerome’s knee hitting Hart just under his left eye.
Palace forward Jerome was forced off by the clash, and he was replaced by Marouane Chamakh.
Joe Hart stayed on the pitch despite his nasty eye injury.
Pictures of Joe Hart’s face after it was collided with CamJam’s knee are below.
- Yohan Cabaye (PSG) set for shock reunion with Alan Pardew at Crystal Palace [Mirror]
- Radamel Falcao close to Chelsea move; Crystal Palace favourites for Loic Remy [Sunday T...
- Palace fans sing ‘there’s only one Steven Gerrard’ after their win ov...
- Crystal Palace poop all over Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool swan song with an away An...
- Man United’s Juan Mata celebrates top 4 & praises David De Gea in weekly blog
- Palace’s Yannick Bolasie had a bottle thrown at him v Man United. Reacts with a s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi