Ouch! Man City’s Joe Hart got a bloodied eye after a nasty clash with Palace’s CamJam [Pictures & GIF]
- December 28, 2013
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart had his face mangled in the first half against Crystal Palace in a horrible collision with Cameron Jerome.
City and England’s number one was forced into action when the Eagles striker ran though on goal, and the two players collided with Jerome’s knee hitting Hart just under his left eye.
Palace forward Jerome was forced off by the clash, and he was replaced by Marouane Chamakh.
Joe Hart stayed on the pitch despite his nasty eye injury.
Pictures of Joe Hart’s face after it was collided with CamJam’s knee are below.
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Crystal Palace & Everton are fighting to sign striker Jordan Ayew [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi