Ouch! Man City’s Joe Hart got a bloodied eye after a nasty clash with Palace’s CamJam [Pictures & GIF]
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart had his face mangled in the first half against Crystal Palace in a horrible collision with Cameron Jerome.
City and England’s number one was forced into action when the Eagles striker ran though on goal, and the two players collided with Jerome’s knee hitting Hart just under his left eye.
Palace forward Jerome was forced off by the clash, and he was replaced by Marouane Chamakh.
Joe Hart stayed on the pitch despite his nasty eye injury.
Pictures of Joe Hart’s face after it was collided with CamJam’s knee are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Crystal Palace v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 13, 2016
- Amazing: Belgium’s Christian Benteke scores fastest goal in World Cup qualifying history (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andros Townsend & Wilfried Zaha play FIFA 17 & argue about their stats (Video)October 7, 2016
- Spurs & Arsenal bosses fight Pep Guardiola & Jurgen Klopp for an EPL awardOctober 4, 2016
- Joe Hart trends online as Man City’s Claudio Bravo sent off for howler v Barcelona [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- ‘Don’t Care’ : Joe Hart tells Jesse Lingard off for ‘losing his head’ in Slovenia (Video)October 12, 2016
- Are you watching, Pep? England’s Joe Hart produced stunning saves v Slovenia [Tweets & Video]October 11, 2016
- Joe Hart posts classy Instagram message to Malta keeper Andrew HoggOctober 8, 2016
- Tim Sherwood thinks Manchester City could buy Michael Carrick in January (Video)October 22, 2016
- The Mirror completely twist Pep Guardiola’s words about Sergio Aguero (Backpage & Video)October 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola’s decision to drop Sergio Aguero at Barça wasn’t purely tactical [Graham Hunter]October 21, 2016
- Too tired: Man City star Kevin De Bruyne refuses to sign autographs for fans (video)October 21, 2016