- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Ouch! Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund) painfully wraps his legs around the goalpost v Hannover
- October 8, 2012
Sometimes being a last ditch defender can hurt. Badly.
Reigning Bundesliga champs Borussia Dortmund could only record a 1-1 draw at Hannover over the weekend, but the visitors were indebtted to their Polish fullback Lukasz Piszczek for saving a certain goal from on the goalline.
As the first half wound down, a Hannover shot was rolling goalwards before Piszczek raced back to clear the effort from the goalline. Piszczek’s block came at a heavy price though, as the defender’s momentum saw him end up wrapping his legs around the post in a truly painful moment.
We only hope there was no permanent damage.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”242792″]