Ouch! Josue cracks Canadian forward Olivier Occean in the nuts (Wolfsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt)
- December 16, 2012
If Marouane Fellaini was this weekend’s Zinedine Zidane, then Josue was this weekend’s Nigel De Jong.
Eintracht Frankfurt, the darlings of this season’s Bundesliga, continued their incredible start to the season on Saturday with an excellent 2-0 away win at Wolfsburg.
The victory climbed Eintracht into third in the German top flight in their first season since promotion last term, however the three points came at a painful price for one of their star players.
31-year-old Canadian forward Olivier Occean suffered a horror blow just after the quarter hour when Wolfsburg’s Josue stuck his studs into the attackers’ nuts. It was a brutal collision which must have left Occean concerned about using his reproductive organs any time soon.
Watch Josue crack Olivier Occean’s nuts below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”278184″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi