Ouch! Gareth Bale v Entire Spurs team [Goal scoring graphic, 2013/2014 so far…]
- December 1, 2013
Last season Spurs were billed as a “one man team” – the statistics above appear to be bearing this out.
After a tough spell at Real Madrid in the opening weeks of the season, Gareth Bale appears to have found his feet at the Bernabeu.
Bale’s hat-trick against Valladolid on Saturday night suggests the Welsh forward has settled in Spain and already has a fine record after just a few months.
Meanwhile, back at White Hart Lane, Tottenham are struggling for goals and need a result against Manchester United this afternoon.
Despite being one of the sides that creates the most chances in the Premier League, the likes of Roberto Soldado, Erik Lamela and Andros Townsend have failed to hit the back of the net very often.
In truth, despite all the money spent in the summer – the net spend was minimal though – this proves just what a tough job AVB has at Tottenham.
After all, how do a team like Spurs replace Gareth Bale?
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Gareth Bale score with Aussie Rules ball on Real Madrid’...
- Benitez avoids labelling Cristiano Ronaldo as The Best in the World, puts Bale in the s...
- Real Madrid fans serenade a miserable Gareth Bale with Happy Birthday tune [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi