Ouch! Female linesman is taken out in Brazil after being smacked in the face by a ball
- August 4, 2013
This video does not make for pleasant viewing.
In a Brazilian second division match on Sunday night between Atletico-GO and Parana, a female linesman was almost knocked out after having the football hammered into her face.
From close range she was knocked to the floor as players and staff rushed to her rescue.
The game was paused as she received treatment on the sidelines before she managed to get up and continue.
Watch the footage below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi