Ouch! Female linesman is taken out in Brazil after being smacked in the face by a ball
- August 4, 2013
This video does not make for pleasant viewing.
In a Brazilian second division match on Sunday night between Atletico-GO and Parana, a female linesman was almost knocked out after having the football hammered into her face.
From close range she was knocked to the floor as players and staff rushed to her rescue.
The game was paused as she received treatment on the sidelines before she managed to get up and continue.
Watch the footage below:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...