Ouch! A Swiss goalie has his face busted open after being studded in the kisser trying to save a shot
- September 27, 2013
It’s been a rough week for Luzern goalie David Zibung.
On Wednesday night Zibung was on the receiving end of a horrible injury when, playing against Grasshoppers, the custodian has his face busted open when opponent Izet Hajrovic slammed his studs into his kisser.
Hajrovic’s attack was unintentional as the striker was trying to score a counter-attack, however that mattered little to the keeper who was left with blood pouring from his face.
Zibung went to hospital where he received four stitches for a three-inch cut to his face.
Footage of the nasty injury can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...