Ouch! A Swiss goalie has his face busted open after being studded in the kisser trying to save a shot
- September 27, 2013
It’s been a rough week for Luzern goalie David Zibung.
On Wednesday night Zibung was on the receiving end of a horrible injury when, playing against Grasshoppers, the custodian has his face busted open when opponent Izet Hajrovic slammed his studs into his kisser.
Hajrovic’s attack was unintentional as the striker was trying to score a counter-attack, however that mattered little to the keeper who was left with blood pouring from his face.
Zibung went to hospital where he received four stitches for a three-inch cut to his face.
Footage of the nasty injury can be seen below.
- Gutted! Chile’s Junior Fernandes breaks leg in horror injury, out of the World Cu...
- A horrific ankle break you don’t want to see: Marko Biskupovic (Universidad Catol...
- Ouch! Thibaut Courtois takes a knee to the head
- DISGRACE! Almeria’s Hélder Barbosa got away with a shocking two footed lunge on A...
- Serious ouch! Giampaolo Pazzini overhead kicks Kamel Glik in the face
- A mortal kombat finishing move was spotted in a youth match in Brazil, shockingly no fo...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi