Osasuna fans trolled Ballon D’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo with ‘Ball of Shit’ chants during Real Madrid’s visit
- January 16, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo may have been crowned the Ballon D’Or this week, but don’t expect La Liga’s minnows to lose any sleep over it.
Osasuna’s fans showed their apathy and downright contempt for the new Golden Ball in world football on Tuesay night in Real Madrid’s 2nd leg Copa del Rey clash, which Los Blancos won out 4-0 on aggregate.
The locals trolled Ronaldo with chants of ‘Balon de Playa’ (Beach ball) and ‘Balon de Mierda’ (Ball of Shit).
The chants were pretty well banged out in unison and were clearly audible throughout the game; Ronaldo will have heard but didn’t seem bothered.
Some Osasuna kids, it must be said, weren’t as rude as their elders though, shouting, ‘Well done on your Golden Ball Ronaldo!’
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Besiktas striker Mario Gomez gives fantastic response on Messi v Ronaldo debate (Video)
- Santos starlet Gabigol shows he might fancy Real Madrid move with Cristiano Ronaldo com...
- Amazing: Cristiano Ronaldo’s unbelievably cool piece of skill in Real Madrid trai...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi