- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Operation Wakey Wakey! A Swedish radio station blare out music at 7.15am outside the Portuguese team’s hotel
Swedish radio station RIX FM pulled off a stunt outside the Portuguese team’s hotel early on Tuesday morning.
With the street lights still on and still feeling like the middle of the night, RIX FM organised for a guy to show up outside the hotel with his karaoke equipment at 7.15am to initiate “Operation Wakey Wakey”.
Pumping up the volume, the Swedish fan belted out a tune with the intention of annoying the hell out of Cristiano Ronaldo and company, while RIX FM posted a quote on their website saying:
We hope that some Portuguese people will be tired tonight.
Sweden trail Portugal 1-0 from the first leg.
Watch Operation Wakey Wakey below.
- Updated: November 19, 2013