Only picked by the skin of his teeth, under-fire Joe Hart was again (marginally) at fault on Romelu Lukaku goal (Manchester City – Everton)
- October 5, 2013
Manchester City manager included Joe Hart in the team today, but only by the skin of the England number 1’s teeth; and lo and behold, he’s made another mistake.
Just like against Bayern, this was no frango, but Hart was certainly at fault on Lukaku’s goal, getting a hand to it just as he did on Ribery’s, but again failing to get a strong enough purchase on it to parry it away.
It’s a good finish from Lukaku, and at such close range it may be harsh to criticise Hart, but once a keeper gets a hand on a shot, the question can always be asked whether he should have kept it out.
[gthumb id=”361631″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...