Only picked by the skin of his teeth, under-fire Joe Hart was again (marginally) at fault on Romelu Lukaku goal (Manchester City – Everton)
- October 5, 2013
Manchester City manager included Joe Hart in the team today, but only by the skin of the England number 1’s teeth; and lo and behold, he’s made another mistake.
Just like against Bayern, this was no frango, but Hart was certainly at fault on Lukaku’s goal, getting a hand to it just as he did on Ribery’s, but again failing to get a strong enough purchase on it to parry it away.
It’s a good finish from Lukaku, and at such close range it may be harsh to criticise Hart, but once a keeper gets a hand on a shot, the question can always be asked whether he should have kept it out.
[gthumb id=”361631″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...