- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [GIFs]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
Only picked by the skin of his teeth, under-fire Joe Hart was again (marginally) at fault on Romelu Lukaku goal (Manchester City – Everton)
Manchester City manager included Joe Hart in the team today, but only by the skin of the England number 1′s teeth; and lo and behold, he’s made another mistake.
Just like against Bayern, this was no frango, but Hart was certainly at fault on Lukaku’s goal, getting a hand to it just as he did on Ribery’s, but again failing to get a strong enough purchase on it to parry it away.
It’s a good finish from Lukaku, and at such close range it may be harsh to criticise Hart, but once a keeper gets a hand on a shot, the question can always be asked whether he should have kept it out.
[gthumb id="361631" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 5, 2013