- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Only picked by the skin of his teeth, under-fire Joe Hart was again (marginally) at fault on Romelu Lukaku goal (Manchester City – Everton)
Manchester City manager included Joe Hart in the team today, but only by the skin of the England number 1′s teeth; and lo and behold, he’s made another mistake.
Just like against Bayern, this was no frango, but Hart was certainly at fault on Lukaku’s goal, getting a hand to it just as he did on Ribery’s, but again failing to get a strong enough purchase on it to parry it away.
It’s a good finish from Lukaku, and at such close range it may be harsh to criticise Hart, but once a keeper gets a hand on a shot, the question can always be asked whether he should have kept it out.
[gthumb id="361631" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 5, 2013