Only picked by the skin of his teeth, under-fire Joe Hart was again (marginally) at fault on Romelu Lukaku goal (Manchester City – Everton)
- October 5, 2013
Manchester City manager included Joe Hart in the team today, but only by the skin of the England number 1’s teeth; and lo and behold, he’s made another mistake.
Just like against Bayern, this was no frango, but Hart was certainly at fault on Lukaku’s goal, getting a hand to it just as he did on Ribery’s, but again failing to get a strong enough purchase on it to parry it away.
It’s a good finish from Lukaku, and at such close range it may be harsh to criticise Hart, but once a keeper gets a hand on a shot, the question can always be asked whether he should have kept it out.
[gthumb id=”361631″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi