- Jose Mourinho: The Chelsea players are not getting tired!
- Ex-Miss Chile claims Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez texted her behind his girlfriend’s back [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Rodgers: One moment could change Liverpool’s season [video]
- French side loses 20-0 after keeper leaves game to birth his cow, replaced by 61-year-old president
- Honorary Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer on Liverpool target Shaqiri: ‘He can probably go’
One Wolves fan got an wonderful selfie with the bearded Richard Stearman during the pitch invasion [Picture]
Wolves, one of the historic clubs in English football, sealed their promoted back to the Championship on Saturday.
Wolves clawed their way to back to the second tier of English football courtesy of a 2-0 away win at Crewe.
After cementing their promotion Wolves fans executed a pitch invasion at Gresty Road, and during the celebrates one supporter – Will Pitt – got his hands on a sensational selfie.
The Wolves snapped a stunning photo with the bearded Richard Stearman that encapsulated the raw emotion of a successful season.
Enjoy the photo below.
- Updated: April 12, 2014