One middle-aged Manchester City supporter has club tattoos all over his head [Pictures]
- February 23, 2014
Manchester City maintained their chase for the title with a narrow 1-0 win over Stoke at the Etihad on Saturday, but away from the action on the pitch one supporter garnered plenty of attention outside the ground for his appearance.
Positioning himself as nuttiest fan in the Premier, a middle-aged man with a distinguished white beard demanded attention as he bald head was covered in Manchester City tattoos.
The Man City fan had the 2012 Premier League trophy, the name of the club, the Citizens’ crest and two “Blue Moon” tattoos covering his head.
See the pictures of the middle-aged Manchester City supporter who has club tattoos all over his head below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...