One middle-aged Manchester City supporter has club tattoos all over his head [Pictures]
Manchester City maintained their chase for the title with a narrow 1-0 win over Stoke at the Etihad on Saturday, but away from the action on the pitch one supporter garnered plenty of attention outside the ground for his appearance.
Positioning himself as nuttiest fan in the Premier, a middle-aged man with a distinguished white beard demanded attention as he bald head was covered in Manchester City tattoos.
The Man City fan had the 2012 Premier League trophy, the name of the club, the Citizens’ crest and two “Blue Moon” tattoos covering his head.
See the pictures of the middle-aged Manchester City supporter who has club tattoos all over his head below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s nephew Bobby Duncan scores a blinder for Man City U16 v Man United (Video)December 4, 2016
- Sergio Aguero’s foul on David Luiz branded ‘one of the worst tackles’ ever (MOTD Video)December 4, 2016
- Man City hint at tunnel bust-up with Chelsea on Tunnel Cam YouTube videoDecember 4, 2016