One middle-aged Manchester City supporter has club tattoos all over his head [Pictures]
Manchester City maintained their chase for the title with a narrow 1-0 win over Stoke at the Etihad on Saturday, but away from the action on the pitch one supporter garnered plenty of attention outside the ground for his appearance.
Positioning himself as nuttiest fan in the Premier, a middle-aged man with a distinguished white beard demanded attention as he bald head was covered in Manchester City tattoos.
The Man City fan had the 2012 Premier League trophy, the name of the club, the Citizens’ crest and two “Blue Moon” tattoos covering his head.
See the pictures of the middle-aged Manchester City supporter who has club tattoos all over his head below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]
- Yaya Toure feels Man City lacked a cutting edge after 1-0 defeat to Juventus (video)
- Yaya Toure & Pablo Dybala criticised for swapping shirts at half-time (Video)
- Paul Pogba pulled off a great skill pass during Juventus v Man City (Official video)
- Juventus U19 2 – Man City U19 1: Sky Blues punished for slack defending (Videos)