- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
One Man United fan gave his own embarrassing twist on the ‘One Darren Fletcher’ chant [Vine Video]
If this is your dad or uncle, expect to be laughed at for a little while…
One Manchester United caught TV viewers attention during the Red Devils comprehensive win at Aston Villa on Sunday.
Midway through the second half Darren Fletcher made his long awaited return to the United first team after a year out with ill health, and when the Scottish international got on the pitch the United fans roared: There’s only one Darren Fletcher!
One middle-aged male Man United fan caught the eye on TV as the happy supporter injected some comedy head movements as he closed his eyes and belted out the chant.
See how one Man United fan gave his own embarrassing twist on the ‘One Darren Fletcher’ chant below.
- Updated: December 15, 2013