Sergio Aguero confirms he’ll be back for Manchester City this week on Twitter
Manchester City lie top of the Premier League after a controversial 2-0 win at Newcastle on Sunday.
Top scorer Sergio Aguero has not featured since Man City’s 6-3 win over Arsenal in December.
Following the Newcastle game, Aguero took to Twitter to confirm his return to fitness and the first team.
He will be fully fit for Cardiff next weekend and hopes to get some minutes in the FA Cup replay against Blackburn on Wednesday.
In an interview Aguero said, “I´ll be ready for action this week. My injury is improving slowly. Recovery´s going very well. I´m back to sprinting on the field and moving the ball around.”
“I´ll be fully recovered by the Cardiff game and depending on how the week´s training goes I may be able to show up for a few minutes on the second leg against Blackburn for the FA Cup.”
I´ll be ready for action this week http://t.co/yTSLDxwIde
— Sergio Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) January 12, 2014
- Leaked! Manchester City’s rumoured new kit for the 2014/15 season [Picture]
- Sergio Aguero confirms he’ll be back for Manchester City this week on Twitter
- #Bony2014! Swansea’s Wilfried Bony scored a fantastic long range swerver v Man Ci...
- Leicester v Man City: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match
- Man City striker Sergio Aguero stretchered off: FPL managers in despair (Video & T...
- Manuel Pellegrini reveals Sergio Aguero wasn’t fully fit for the Newcastle game (...
- Everyone Captained Sergio Aguero… yet only 1 of the top 50 in FPL owns Man City s...
- Sergio Aguero takes to Twitter to celebrate his five goal Man City haul v Newcastle