Sergio Aguero confirms he’ll be back for Manchester City this week on Twitter
- January 12, 2014
Manchester City lie top of the Premier League after a controversial 2-0 win at Newcastle on Sunday.
Top scorer Sergio Aguero has not featured since Man City’s 6-3 win over Arsenal in December.
Following the Newcastle game, Aguero took to Twitter to confirm his return to fitness and the first team.
He will be fully fit for Cardiff next weekend and hopes to get some minutes in the FA Cup replay against Blackburn on Wednesday.
In an interview Aguero said, “I´ll be ready for action this week. My injury is improving slowly. Recovery´s going very well. I´m back to sprinting on the field and moving the ball around.”
“I´ll be fully recovered by the Cardiff game and depending on how the week´s training goes I may be able to show up for a few minutes on the second leg against Blackburn for the FA Cup.”
I´ll be ready for action this week http://t.co/yTSLDxwIde
— Sergio Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) January 12, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...