- Radamel Falcao confirms return to Man United training on Twitter
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi played Jordi Alba in with an incredible long range pass [Vine]
- Dejan Lovren before Palace defeat: “I want to be Liverpool captain one day” [Video]
- Rant! Jamie Carragher claims Liverpool are “mentally & physically weak” after 3-1 loss [Video]
- Rodgers Out? Liverpool boss compared to David Moyes at Man United last season [Stats & Graphic]
Sergio Aguero confirms he’ll be back for Manchester City this week on Twitter
Manchester City lie top of the Premier League after a controversial 2-0 win at Newcastle on Sunday.
Top scorer Sergio Aguero has not featured since Man City’s 6-3 win over Arsenal in December.
Following the Newcastle game, Aguero took to Twitter to confirm his return to fitness and the first team.
He will be fully fit for Cardiff next weekend and hopes to get some minutes in the FA Cup replay against Blackburn on Wednesday.
In an interview Aguero said, “I´ll be ready for action this week. My injury is improving slowly. Recovery´s going very well. I´m back to sprinting on the field and moving the ball around.”
“I´ll be fully recovered by the Cardiff game and depending on how the week´s training goes I may be able to show up for a few minutes on the second leg against Blackburn for the FA Cup.”
I´ll be ready for action this week http://t.co/yTSLDxwIde
— Sergio Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) January 12, 2014
- Updated: January 12, 2014