- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Sergio Aguero confirms he’ll be back for Manchester City this week on Twitter
- Updated: January 12, 2014
Manchester City lie top of the Premier League after a controversial 2-0 win at Newcastle on Sunday.
Top scorer Sergio Aguero has not featured since Man City’s 6-3 win over Arsenal in December.
Following the Newcastle game, Aguero took to Twitter to confirm his return to fitness and the first team.
He will be fully fit for Cardiff next weekend and hopes to get some minutes in the FA Cup replay against Blackburn on Wednesday.
In an interview Aguero said, “I´ll be ready for action this week. My injury is improving slowly. Recovery´s going very well. I´m back to sprinting on the field and moving the ball around.”
“I´ll be fully recovered by the Cardiff game and depending on how the week´s training goes I may be able to show up for a few minutes on the second leg against Blackburn for the FA Cup.”
I´ll be ready for action this week http://t.co/yTSLDxwIde
— Sergio Aguero (@aguerosergiokun) January 12, 2014