On loan from Southampton, Dani Osvaldo’s first words as a Juventus player: ‘I can’t wait to play here’ [Vine]
- January 31, 2014
Outgoing Southampton striker Pablo Dani Osvaldo has passed his medical at Juventus and is ready to begin his loan until the end of the season with the Old Lady.
The Italian hipster looks delighted with the temporary move (which could become a €19m permanent one in the summer), and expressed as much with his first words as a soon-to-be Juve player.
Standing in front of a picture of the Juventus Stadium, Osvaldo beamed, ‘I can’t wait to play here’.
Watch the Vine below.
- Arturo Vidal indicates Arsenal or Madrid moves are bogus wearing special shinpads in th...
- Juve’s Arturo Vidal agrees 5-year contract with Real Madrid [La Tercera]
- Juve will use Isco as bargaining tool if Real Madrid bid for Fernando Llorente [Tuttosp...
- Juventus star Paul Pogba plays down talk of Barcelona in interview with Soccer 360
- Juventus pay tribute to departing veteran goalkeeper Marco Storari [Video]
- Juventus consider bid for Chelsea midfielder Willian [Mirror]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi