On loan from Southampton, Dani Osvaldo’s first words as a Juventus player: ‘I can’t wait to play here’ [Vine]
Outgoing Southampton striker Pablo Dani Osvaldo has passed his medical at Juventus and is ready to begin his loan until the end of the season with the Old Lady.
The Italian hipster looks delighted with the temporary move (which could become a €19m permanent one in the summer), and expressed as much with his first words as a soon-to-be Juve player.
Standing in front of a picture of the Juventus Stadium, Osvaldo beamed, ‘I can’t wait to play here’.
Watch the Vine below.
- Inter Milan v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Hörður Magnússon, on loan from Juventus, scored a cracking free-kick for Cesena (Video)
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Southampton’s Dani Osvaldo celebrates a Boca goal with a group photo mid-game [Vi...
- Southampton loanee Dani Osvaldo scored on his Boca Juniors debut in the Copa Libertad...
- Southampton’s Dani Osvaldo arrives in Buenos Aires to join Boca Juniors [Video]
- Southampton’s Pablo Osvaldo pranks Inter’s Gary Medel with an exploding pen...