- An ugly bench clearing brawl stopped Tottenham’s U18s match v USA U17 early [Video]
- Ouch! Quini takes out his Rayo Vallecano coach with a two footed tackle v Espanyol [Video]
- Pochettino presser: Spurs boss delighted with 3 wins in a week, says Lamela needs time [video]
- Radamel Falcao’s wife celebrates Man United goal at Aston Villa on Instagram
- Double scoring Memphis Depay’s incredible PSV performance v Go Ahead Eagles [Individual highlights]
On loan from Southampton, Dani Osvaldo’s first words as a Juventus player: ‘I can’t wait to play here’ [Vine]
Outgoing Southampton striker Pablo Dani Osvaldo has passed his medical at Juventus and is ready to begin his loan until the end of the season with the Old Lady.
The Italian hipster looks delighted with the temporary move (which could become a €19m permanent one in the summer), and expressed as much with his first words as a soon-to-be Juve player.
Standing in front of a picture of the Juventus Stadium, Osvaldo beamed, ‘I can’t wait to play here’.
Watch the Vine below.
- Updated: January 31, 2014