On loan from Southampton, Dani Osvaldo’s first words as a Juventus player: ‘I can’t wait to play here’ [Vine]
- January 31, 2014
Outgoing Southampton striker Pablo Dani Osvaldo has passed his medical at Juventus and is ready to begin his loan until the end of the season with the Old Lady.
The Italian hipster looks delighted with the temporary move (which could become a €19m permanent one in the summer), and expressed as much with his first words as a soon-to-be Juve player.
Standing in front of a picture of the Juventus Stadium, Osvaldo beamed, ‘I can’t wait to play here’.
Watch the Vine below.
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi