On loan Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois pulls off stunning 89th minute match winning save for Atletico
Chelsea are spoilt for choice when it comes to goalkeepers.
Petr Cech is still one of the best around and 21 year old Belgian Thibaut Courtois has made quite a name for himself on loan at Atletico Madrid.
Last night Atletico coach Diego Simeone had his loan keeper to thank, as his players held on to an impressive 2-1 victory at fellow Champions League side Real Sociedad.
In the 89th minute Sociedad were pressing for an equaliser when Esteban Granero got on the end of a cross approximately 9 yards out.
Courtois showed incredible reactions to pull off a phenomenal save and secure his Atletico side maximum points.
His reaction said it all.
- Nuts + howitzer = Golazo: Jesus Datolo (Atletico Mineiro) v Flamengo (video)
- International scored two quality goals against Atletico Mineiro in the Copa Libertadore...
- Rafael Carioca (Atletico Mineiro) scored a stunning volley against Colo Colo [Video]
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more...
- Chelsea set to make January move for Real Madrid starlet Isco [Marca]
- Fail: Adidas screw up their Man United retro kit promo as model wears Chelsea tracksuit...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was scouting Andriy Yarmolenko last night [AS]
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas individual match highlights for Spain v Ukraine (Video)
- FAIL: Chelsea’s Twitter didn’t know who was playing in goal at Everton today
- Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois tweets from hospital bed ahead of knee surgery
- Jose Mourinho confirms Thibaut Courtois will be out ‘for quite a long time’...
- Chelsea keeper Thibaut Courtois ruled out for 10 weeks with knee injury [Best Tweets]