- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Olympiakos’ Paulo Machado is a dead ringer for Borat with a magnificent moustache [Picture]
When you groom such a magnificent moustache, it really would be a shame for it to get all ruffled by playing football.
So it’s just as well Paulo Machado spends a lot of his time on the Olympiakos bench, where his magnificent tache can be kept perfectly in place.
The Olympiakos player was snapped warming up on the touchline during the Greek side’s Champions League clash against Man United tonight, and his tache really is something.
Machado is also a dead ringer for Borat/Freddy Mercury.
He came on towards the end of the game, probably distracting United’s players for his tache’s epicness.
- Updated: February 25, 2014