Olympiakos’ Paulo Machado is a dead ringer for Borat with a magnificent moustache [Picture]
- February 25, 2014
When you groom such a magnificent moustache, it really would be a shame for it to get all ruffled by playing football.
So it’s just as well Paulo Machado spends a lot of his time on the Olympiakos bench, where his magnificent tache can be kept perfectly in place.
The Olympiakos player was snapped warming up on the touchline during the Greek side’s Champions League clash against Man United tonight, and his tache really is something.
Machado is also a dead ringer for Borat/Freddy Mercury.
He came on towards the end of the game, probably distracting United’s players for his tache’s epicness.
- Olympiacos post excellent be-a-pro style video promo for new 2015-16 home kit
- Shocking: Olympiakos score in the 88th minute v AEK Athens. AEK ultras attack. Match su...
- Panathinaikos v Olympiakos: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek League – available in the UK
- Olympiakos v AEK Athens: Watch a Live Stream of the Greek Cup – available in the UK
- Olympiakos’ pursuit of Arsenal attacker Joel Campbell splashed in Greek press
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi