‘Olly, let’s go!’ Wilshere has to go back to dressing room to get Giroud out for warm-up [Video]
- August 10, 2014
The tunnel cam below from today’s Community Shield shows all the usual shoulder-rubbing and salutations that take place in the bowels of a stadium on game day.
Player and team arrivals, greeting of mascots etc., but there was one funny moment that stood out.
With the Arsenal team waiting to go out onto the pitch for the warm-up, Jack Wilshere had to go back into the dressing room to get Olivier Giroud out, who was probably applying the final touches to his hair.
Wilshere yelled in at him, ‘Olly, let’s go! Everyone’s waitin!’
An hour later, it was Giroud who carried the Shield back into the dressing room after scoring a cracking goal, so whatever he was doing back there worked.
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi