Injured Olivier Giroud photographed watching Arsenal v Besiktas in club colours [Picture]
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud was ruled out for three months with an ankle injury sustained during this weekend’s 2-2 draw at Everton.
This obviously meant he was unavailable for Arsenal’s key Champions League play-off clash against Turkish side Besiktas.
His wife uploaded a picture to Twitter of Giroud watching the game in his cast on his bed.
Giroud could also be seen wearing Arsenal club shorts with his number #12. He’s a true Gooner.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal vs Basel [Team Sheets]September 28, 2016
- UEFA regulation forces Arsenal to wear away kit at the Emirates Stadium for the first timeSeptember 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Alex Iwobi’s girlfriend Clarisse Juliette on the Arsenal starlet’s FIFA 17 card (video)September 28, 2016
- Anderson Talisca’s wife Anna Paula Ramos reveals racist abuse from Benfica fansSeptember 14, 2016
- Ricardo Quaresma and Besiktas were ecstatic to get Benfica in the UCL draw [Instagram]August 26, 2016
- Besiktas boss insists he doesn’t like Liverpool striker Mario BalotelliJuly 31, 2016
- Besiktas release statement denying any interest in Liverpool’s Mario BalotelliJuly 27, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016
- Olivier Giroud benched with Alexis Sanchez to start up front for Arsenal v PSG [RMC Sport]September 13, 2016
- Olivier Giroud puts PSG above Arsenal, talks about Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Telefoot]September 11, 2016
- French player ratings: Man United & Spurs stars score low as well as Olivier Giroud [L’Equipe]September 7, 2016