Injured Olivier Giroud photographed watching Arsenal v Besiktas in club colours [Picture]
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud was ruled out for three months with an ankle injury sustained during this weekend’s 2-2 draw at Everton.
This obviously meant he was unavailable for Arsenal’s key Champions League play-off clash against Turkish side Besiktas.
His wife uploaded a picture to Twitter of Giroud watching the game in his cast on his bed.
Giroud could also be seen wearing Arsenal club shorts with his number #12. He’s a true Gooner.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City & Chelsea stars plus Marcus Rashford & Alexis Sanchez in the BBC XI of the weekAugust 29, 2016
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi tells Sky Sports News why he chose to join ArsenalAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: Arsenal sign Shkodran Mustafi [Sky Germany]August 28, 2016
- Ricardo Quaresma and Besiktas were ecstatic to get Benfica in the UCL draw [Instagram]August 26, 2016
- Besiktas boss insists he doesn’t like Liverpool striker Mario BalotelliJuly 31, 2016
- Besiktas release statement denying any interest in Liverpool’s Mario BalotelliJuly 27, 2016
- Mario Gomez quits Besiktas and lays blame on the Turkish political situation [Facebook]July 20, 2016
- Olivier Giroud’s agent speaks positively about move from Arsenal to NapoliJuly 12, 2016
- Arsenal linked to Gonzalo Higuain again, this time offering Olivier Giroud in exchange [Di Marzio]July 11, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud took out Patrice Evra in the France warm up (Video)July 11, 2016
- Arsenal reject several bids for France striker Olivier Giroud [Mirror]July 9, 2016