Olivier Giroud OUT for three months with a broken foot [L’Equipe]
Arsenal have a striker crisis on their hands after Olivier Giroud picked up an innocuous looking knock at Everton this weekend.
According to respected L’Equipe journalist Bruno Constant, Giroud will miss three months with a broken foot after the ball was struck against his ankle.
Arsene Wenger will be forced into the transfer market according to the Telegraph, with Yaya Sanogo his only other recognised striker.
Expect this story to have some more light shed upon it in the morning.
Very unfortunate for handsome Olivier.
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)
- Arsenal fan uses the win over Man United to send a message to Jose Mourinho (Video)
- Louis van Gaal was ‘amazed’ at how much space Man United gave Arsenal (Video)
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Rio Ferdinand assembles the perfect Premier League boy band, feat. Olivier Giroud (Video)
- Arsenal legend Alan Smith offers some advice to Olivier Giroud (Video)
- Arsenal fan Bully slams Giroud & Arteta after 2-1 defeat; Claims CL draw is fixed ...
- Angry Arsenal fans bash Olivier Giroud & Arsene Wenger after the Dinamo Zagreb def...