Olivier Giroud OUT for three months with a broken foot [L’Equipe]
Arsenal have a striker crisis on their hands after Olivier Giroud picked up an innocuous looking knock at Everton this weekend.
According to respected L’Equipe journalist Bruno Constant, Giroud will miss three months with a broken foot after the ball was struck against his ankle.
Arsene Wenger will be forced into the transfer market according to the Telegraph, with Yaya Sanogo his only other recognised striker.
Expect this story to have some more light shed upon it in the morning.
Very unfortunate for handsome Olivier.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin assists unreal backheel golazo from outside the box (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin reveals he could be in Spain Euros squad after Carvajal’s i...May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil Likes Instagram post criticising Arsenal team mate Olivier GiroudMay 22nd, 2016
- Garth Crooks goes full Garth Crooks in incredible rant about Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud (Video)May 15th, 2016
- Fantastic: Aston Villa fans celebrated Olivier Giroud’s goal more than the Arsenal fans (Vi...May 15th, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hails Olivier Giroud & discusses injury to Danny Welbeck (Video)May 8th, 2016