- Lying 16th, Dortmund fans explain their love of Jurgen Klopp after Arsenal defeat [Video]
- Arsene Wenger jokes about getting an easier draw in the Champions League
- Manchester United v Hull: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
- Brendan Rodgers defends the form of Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard [Official Video]
- Prosecutor requests 8 month prison sentence for Brandao headbutt on PSG’s Thiago Motta [Video]
Olivier Giroud OUT for three months with a broken foot [L'Equipe]
Arsenal have a striker crisis on their hands after Olivier Giroud picked up an innocuous looking knock at Everton this weekend.
According to respected L’Equipe journalist Bruno Constant, Giroud will miss three months with a broken foot after the ball was struck against his ankle.
Arsene Wenger will be forced into the transfer market according to the Telegraph, with Yaya Sanogo his only other recognised striker.
Expect this story to have some more light shed upon it in the morning.
Very unfortunate for handsome Olivier.
- Updated: August 25, 2014