Olivier Giroud OUT for three months with a broken foot [L’Equipe]
Arsenal have a striker crisis on their hands after Olivier Giroud picked up an innocuous looking knock at Everton this weekend.
According to respected L’Equipe journalist Bruno Constant, Giroud will miss three months with a broken foot after the ball was struck against his ankle.
Arsene Wenger will be forced into the transfer market according to the Telegraph, with Yaya Sanogo his only other recognised striker.
Expect this story to have some more light shed upon it in the morning.
Very unfortunate for handsome Olivier.
Watch Live Stream
- Alan Shearer puts condition on calling Alexis Sanchez world class. Arsenal fans rageDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV goes Alexis Sanchez crazy after West Ham (Videos)December 3, 2016
- Thierry Henry & Hector Bellerin shout out Alexis after Arsenal beat West HamDecember 3, 2016
- Arsenal fan makes a bonkers claim about Leo Messi on BBC 606 (Video)December 3, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud grabs PSG’s Edinson Cavani by the neck at half-time (Video)November 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger discussed Olivier Giroud’s anger after Arsenal draw at Man United (video)November 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud breaks a Gilberto Silva record by scoring v Mourinho’s Man UnitedNovember 19, 2016
- Super-sub Olivier Giroud rescues point for Arsenal at Man United (Video)November 19, 2016