Olivier Giroud OUT for three months with a broken foot [L’Equipe]
Arsenal have a striker crisis on their hands after Olivier Giroud picked up an innocuous looking knock at Everton this weekend.
According to respected L’Equipe journalist Bruno Constant, Giroud will miss three months with a broken foot after the ball was struck against his ankle.
Arsene Wenger will be forced into the transfer market according to the Telegraph, with Yaya Sanogo his only other recognised striker.
Expect this story to have some more light shed upon it in the morning.
Very unfortunate for handsome Olivier.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016