- DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders) talks about his upcoming move to Spurs [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers potential sacking “not even a talking point” for Liverpool owners [BBC]
- Amazing spinning backheel golazo by Algerian U12 player v South Africa [GIF]
- Double panna! Leverkusen’s Karim Bellarabi nutmegged 2 players with 1 pass [Official Video]
- Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard & Martin Skrtel won 0% of their tackles in 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace
Olivier Giroud confirms he’s out of Arsenal – Spurs with selfie from his sick bed, still looks incredible
Arsenal have been dealt a serious striking blow ahead of this evening’s North London derby.
Nicklas Bendtner was already ruled out after his injury against Cardiff, and now the Gunners’ only other recognized and established striker, Olivier Giroud, has confirmed he too will miss the FA Cup 3rd round clash against Spurs as he’s ‘still a little bit sick’.
Giroud posted the below selfie lamenting having to miss the game through illness and wished his side all the best.
Mind you, the Robin Thicke of football still looks, as ever, pretty incredible for a sick man!
Seriously, who perfectly coiffs their hair when they’re lying in bed sick?!
- Updated: January 4, 2014