Olivier Giroud confirms he’s out of Arsenal – Spurs with selfie from his sick bed, still looks incredible
- January 4, 2014
Arsenal have been dealt a serious striking blow ahead of this evening’s North London derby.
Nicklas Bendtner was already ruled out after his injury against Cardiff, and now the Gunners’ only other recognized and established striker, Olivier Giroud, has confirmed he too will miss the FA Cup 3rd round clash against Spurs as he’s ‘still a little bit sick’.
Giroud posted the below selfie lamenting having to miss the game through illness and wished his side all the best.
Mind you, the Robin Thicke of football still looks, as ever, pretty incredible for a sick man!
Seriously, who perfectly coiffs their hair when they’re lying in bed sick?!
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi