Olivier Giroud confirms he’s out of Arsenal – Spurs with selfie from his sick bed, still looks incredible
- January 4, 2014
Arsenal have been dealt a serious striking blow ahead of this evening’s North London derby.
Nicklas Bendtner was already ruled out after his injury against Cardiff, and now the Gunners’ only other recognized and established striker, Olivier Giroud, has confirmed he too will miss the FA Cup 3rd round clash against Spurs as he’s ‘still a little bit sick’.
Giroud posted the below selfie lamenting having to miss the game through illness and wished his side all the best.
Mind you, the Robin Thicke of football still looks, as ever, pretty incredible for a sick man!
Seriously, who perfectly coiffs their hair when they’re lying in bed sick?!
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...