Olivier Giroud confirms he’s out of Arsenal – Spurs with selfie from his sick bed, still looks incredible
- January 4, 2014
Arsenal have been dealt a serious striking blow ahead of this evening’s North London derby.
Nicklas Bendtner was already ruled out after his injury against Cardiff, and now the Gunners’ only other recognized and established striker, Olivier Giroud, has confirmed he too will miss the FA Cup 3rd round clash against Spurs as he’s ‘still a little bit sick’.
Giroud posted the below selfie lamenting having to miss the game through illness and wished his side all the best.
Mind you, the Robin Thicke of football still looks, as ever, pretty incredible for a sick man!
Seriously, who perfectly coiffs their hair when they’re lying in bed sick?!
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...