Olivier Giroud confirms he’s out of Arsenal – Spurs with selfie from his sick bed, still looks incredible
Arsenal have been dealt a serious striking blow ahead of this evening’s North London derby.
Nicklas Bendtner was already ruled out after his injury against Cardiff, and now the Gunners’ only other recognized and established striker, Olivier Giroud, has confirmed he too will miss the FA Cup 3rd round clash against Spurs as he’s ‘still a little bit sick’.
Giroud posted the below selfie lamenting having to miss the game through illness and wished his side all the best.
Mind you, the Robin Thicke of football still looks, as ever, pretty incredible for a sick man!
Seriously, who perfectly coiffs their hair when they’re lying in bed sick?!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016