- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Olimpija’s Jaka Corn (19) scored an unbelievable 40 yard golazo in his second ever game [Video]
Olimpija’s 19 year old Jaka Corn announced himself to Slovenian football with an absolute screamer.
The midfielder, making only his second ever appearance in professional football, picked the ball up, took a touch and arrowed the ball into the top corner from 40 yards.
His Olimpija side may have lost 5-2 at Triglav but this is a day Jaka Corn will surely never forget.
Who knows? Maybe he’ll even be handed his first ever start this weekend.
- Updated: May 12, 2014