Old Trafford gave Nemanja Vidic a standing ovation for his final Man United home game v Hull [Instagram Videos]
Nemanja Vidic was introduced off the bench earlier than expected against Hull.
Vidic, 32, started Man United’s final home match of the season against Hull on the bench, however the Serb was needed to replace Phil Jones in the first half when the English centre-hlf took a knock.
After eight and a half years at United, this would be Vidic’s last home game before jetting off to Inter Milan in the summer.
When Vidic came off the bench the Old Trafford crowd gave the United hero a wonderful reception.
See fan cam footage of how Old Trafford gave Nemanja Vidic a standing ovation for his final Man United home game v Hull.
Watch Live Stream
- I guess they’re good: Zlatan puts down Kane & Spurs pre Man United clashDecember 11, 2016
- Explained: Why fans don’t believe the Jose Mourinho v MUTV’s Stewart Gardner fallout storyDecember 11, 2016
- Man United misfits spotted at the boxing as they’ll miss the Spurs matchDecember 11, 2016
- Man United ITK spreads enormous transfer news about an incoming strikerDecember 11, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic reveals he rejected Liverpool [FourFourTwo]August 2, 2016