“Old Traddord” & MUTV team sheet go viral after Man United-Inter
- July 30, 2014
— Steven Goff (@SoccerInsider) July 29, 2014
On the pitch, Manchester United drew 0-0 with Inter Milan in 90 minutes and beat the Nerazzurri on penalties in the early hours of Wednesday morning UK time.
With little to write home about, besides some fine passing from United and the appearance of Luke Shaw, despite question marks over his fitness, a couple of pictures have gone viral in the aftermath of the pre-season friendly.
There was a rather large welcome to the Manchester United squad, by way of the scoreboard before kick off.
Perhaps eager to educate American fans in attendance, it called Manchester United’s home ground as “Old Traddord.”
A shocking error even if the “d” and “f” are next to each other on the keyboard!
Not to be outdone, Manchester United’s in-house TV channel produced arguably the worst ever team line-ups sheet seen on a screen for some time.
See if you can spot how many mistakes. It looks like there are at least nine!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]