Oh Gervinho! The ex-Arsenal forward produces an abysmal shot in the Rome derby with Lazio
- September 23, 2013
Former Arsenal forward Gervinho was up to his old tricks in the Rome derby on Sunday.
Gervinho, who moved to the Giallorossi from the Emirates in the summer and subsequently slammed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger for apparently giving him “no confidence” in North London, produced moment of unintended light entertainment against Lazio when he tried to shoot on goal only to missed badly.
Having sprinted past two Lazio defenders Gervinho burst through on goal, but instead of testing the goalie the Ivorian international screw-balled a terrible shot miles off the goal and into the crowd behind.
Watch Gervinho’s abysmal shot in the derby with Lazio below.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi