Oh Gervinho! The ex-Arsenal forward produces an abysmal shot in the Rome derby with Lazio
- September 23, 2013
Former Arsenal forward Gervinho was up to his old tricks in the Rome derby on Sunday.
Gervinho, who moved to the Giallorossi from the Emirates in the summer and subsequently slammed Gunners boss Arsene Wenger for apparently giving him “no confidence” in North London, produced moment of unintended light entertainment against Lazio when he tried to shoot on goal only to missed badly.
Having sprinted past two Lazio defenders Gervinho burst through on goal, but instead of testing the goalie the Ivorian international screw-balled a terrible shot miles off the goal and into the crowd behind.
Watch Gervinho’s abysmal shot in the derby with Lazio below.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...