Oh Dear. Chelsea’s Fernando Torres has a shocker at the end of Spain 1 – Holland 5 [Vine]
- June 13, 2014
‘Just f**king hit it!’
That’s what armchair fans the length and breadth of Spain were shouting at the TV when Fernando Torres blew a great chance at the end of Spain’s humiliating defeat to Holland tonight.
With the Chelsea stirker’s confidence seemingly perpetually rock bottom, Torres chose to control a square ball instead of simply slamming it into the net first time.
As he tried to control the ball (how long did he want?!), the Dutch defender got back to intercept him, and the chance to reduce the humiliation on the scoreline was blown, and Torres left with egg on his face.
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi