Oh Dear. Chelsea’s Fernando Torres has a shocker at the end of Spain 1 – Holland 5 [Vine]
‘Just f**king hit it!’
That’s what armchair fans the length and breadth of Spain were shouting at the TV when Fernando Torres blew a great chance at the end of Spain’s humiliating defeat to Holland tonight.
With the Chelsea stirker’s confidence seemingly perpetually rock bottom, Torres chose to control a square ball instead of simply slamming it into the net first time.
As he tried to control the ball (how long did he want?!), the Dutch defender got back to intercept him, and the chance to reduce the humiliation on the scoreline was blown, and Torres left with egg on his face.
Watch Live Stream
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- John Terry films bizarre goalkeeper exercise at Chelsea trainingDecember 8, 2016
- Atletico’s Fernando Torres was livid with Diego Godin for denying him a hat-trick v SportingSeptember 19, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Fernando Torres claims Liverpool betrayed him during £50m transfer to ChelseaAugust 16, 2016
- Video of Man United-bound Eric Bailly being destroyed by Fernando Torres goes viralJune 5, 2016
- Lallana & Vardy set up England, but Spain salvaged a 2-2 draw (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo jokes about Spain’s mannequin challenge [Instagram]November 16, 2016
- Eric Dier v Ander Herrera: Spurs & Man United fans argue over which team is harder [Tweets]November 16, 2016
- Spain do the mannequin challenge in Wembley dressing room after England game (Video)November 16, 2016