Oh Dear. Chelsea’s Fernando Torres has a shocker at the end of Spain 1 – Holland 5 [Vine]
- June 13, 2014
‘Just f**king hit it!’
That’s what armchair fans the length and breadth of Spain were shouting at the TV when Fernando Torres blew a great chance at the end of Spain’s humiliating defeat to Holland tonight.
With the Chelsea stirker’s confidence seemingly perpetually rock bottom, Torres chose to control a square ball instead of simply slamming it into the net first time.
As he tried to control the ball (how long did he want?!), the Dutch defender got back to intercept him, and the chance to reduce the humiliation on the scoreline was blown, and Torres left with egg on his face.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...