Oh dear! Advert emerges for stewards to work at Liverpool’s title winning parade
- May 1, 2014
Now before everyone starts getting angry about this…
Yes, we know Liverpool have to plan ahead.
And, of course Liverpool cannot secure stewards a few days before a potential title winning parade but must prepare for every eventuality.
But, this being the internet, it is no surprise that an advert looking for stewards to work at Liverpool’s title winning parade has emerged.
Posted last Friday, just a couple of days before Liverpool played Chelsea, it has since been doing the rounds on Manchester United forums, Twitter and Facebook.
Lets just put it down to unfortunate timing…
And, these stewards may well still be needed.
If, Everton, Aston Villa or West Ham can do Liverpool a favour…
Or, if Liverpool can somehow haul back the goal difference – perhaps against Newcastle on the final day?
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...