- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Oh dear! Advert emerges for stewards to work at Liverpool’s title winning parade
Now before everyone starts getting angry about this…
Yes, we know Liverpool have to plan ahead.
And, of course Liverpool cannot secure stewards a few days before a potential title winning parade but must prepare for every eventuality.
But, this being the internet, it is no surprise that an advert looking for stewards to work at Liverpool’s title winning parade has emerged.
Posted last Friday, just a couple of days before Liverpool played Chelsea, it has since been doing the rounds on Manchester United forums, Twitter and Facebook.
Lets just put it down to unfortunate timing…
And, these stewards may well still be needed.
If, Everton, Aston Villa or West Ham can do Liverpool a favour…
Or, if Liverpool can somehow haul back the goal difference – perhaps against Newcastle on the final day?
- Updated: May 1, 2014