OFFICIAL: West Ham unveil their new 2014-15 away kits, looks like a Thunderbirds outfit [Pictures & Video]
- June 5, 2014
West Ham have unveiled their brand new away kit for the 2014-15 Premier League season on Thursday.
The kit, which is made by Adidas, features a new sky blue shirt design with a navy sash running diagonally from the left shoulder, complete with navy shorts with sky trim and sky socks.
The shirt has a dark blue trim along the collar, for the Adidas three stripes, and for the kit manufacturer’s logo.
West Ham’s claret and yellow crest offers the only others colours of the clobber.
Many are already pointing out that the new Hammers kit looks a lot like the Thunderbirds uniform.
Pictures of the new West Ham kit are below.
- West Ham interested in Alen Halilovic (19) as Barcelona offload youngsters (Sport)
- Birkirkara v West Ham: Watch a Live Stream of the Europa League qualifier
- Everton reject £6million West Ham bid for midfielder Kevin Mirallas [HLN]
- Former West Ham man Ravel Morrison suffers a bad injury in a Lazio pre-season defeat [V...
- Dimitri Payet scored a wonderful free-kick on his West Ham debut v Southend [Fan Cam Vi...
- West Ham attacker Dimitri Payet gets two goals and assist on dream debut [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi