OFFICIAL: West Ham unveil their new 2014-15 away kits, looks like a Thunderbirds outfit [Pictures & Video]
- June 5, 2014
West Ham have unveiled their brand new away kit for the 2014-15 Premier League season on Thursday.
The kit, which is made by Adidas, features a new sky blue shirt design with a navy sash running diagonally from the left shoulder, complete with navy shorts with sky trim and sky socks.
The shirt has a dark blue trim along the collar, for the Adidas three stripes, and for the kit manufacturer’s logo.
West Ham’s claret and yellow crest offers the only others colours of the clobber.
Many are already pointing out that the new Hammers kit looks a lot like the Thunderbirds uniform.
Pictures of the new West Ham kit are below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...