- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
OFFICIAL: West Ham unveil their new 2014-15 away kits, looks like a Thunderbirds outfit [Pictures & Video]
- June 5, 2014
West Ham have unveiled their brand new away kit for the 2014-15 Premier League season on Thursday.
The kit, which is made by Adidas, features a new sky blue shirt design with a navy sash running diagonally from the left shoulder, complete with navy shorts with sky trim and sky socks.
The shirt has a dark blue trim along the collar, for the Adidas three stripes, and for the kit manufacturer’s logo.
West Ham’s claret and yellow crest offers the only others colours of the clobber.
Many are already pointing out that the new Hammers kit looks a lot like the Thunderbirds uniform.
Pictures of the new West Ham kit are below.