OFFICIAL: West Ham unveil their new 2014-15 away kits, looks like a Thunderbirds outfit [Pictures & Video]
- June 5, 2014
West Ham have unveiled their brand new away kit for the 2014-15 Premier League season on Thursday.
The kit, which is made by Adidas, features a new sky blue shirt design with a navy sash running diagonally from the left shoulder, complete with navy shorts with sky trim and sky socks.
The shirt has a dark blue trim along the collar, for the Adidas three stripes, and for the kit manufacturer’s logo.
West Ham’s claret and yellow crest offers the only others colours of the clobber.
Many are already pointing out that the new Hammers kit looks a lot like the Thunderbirds uniform.
Pictures of the new West Ham kit are below.
- New West Ham boss Slaven Bilic got a rapturous reception at Upton Park last night [Video]
- Manager of Andorran side Lusitans calls Slaven Bilic ‘the Special One’ in r...
- Football is back! Back West Ham to beat Lusitanos at 2/1!!!
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- Coup: West Ham fans are quite excited about new boy Dimitri Payet [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi