OFFICIAL: West Ham unveil their new 2014-15 away kits, looks like a Thunderbirds outfit [Pictures & Video]
- June 5, 2014
West Ham have unveiled their brand new away kit for the 2014-15 Premier League season on Thursday.
The kit, which is made by Adidas, features a new sky blue shirt design with a navy sash running diagonally from the left shoulder, complete with navy shorts with sky trim and sky socks.
The shirt has a dark blue trim along the collar, for the Adidas three stripes, and for the kit manufacturer’s logo.
West Ham’s claret and yellow crest offers the only others colours of the clobber.
Many are already pointing out that the new Hammers kit looks a lot like the Thunderbirds uniform.
Pictures of the new West Ham kit are below.
- Andy Carroll is back scoring goals at West Ham training (Video)
- Ex-Spurs & West Ham boss Harry Redknapp was attacked by a gazebo on transfer deadl...
- West Ham sign striker Nikica Jelavic from Hull City on two-year deal [Tweet]
- Spurs have £15million bid for West Ham midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate rejected [Mail]
- Chelsea winger Victor Moses joins West Ham on season long loan
- West Ham are in talks with Tottenham over Emmanuel Adebayor (Sky Sports Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...