Official! The new Liverpool home kit for 2013/2014
- May 2, 2013
Liverpool have released their new home shirts for season 2013/2014.
Featuring a white trim, the new Liverpool shirts are based on the iconic kits worn in 1983/4 which included a European Cup final win over Roma.
Pictures and video of the new Liverpool home shirt are below.
Will this be the kit in which Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will return title success to Anfield?
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi