- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
- Hull to sign Malmo keeper Robin Olsen for free [Fotbollskanalen]
- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Bayern bread [Pictures]
- Corinthians intensify effort to sign Spurs’ Paulinho, player’s wife being pregnant a factor [Globo]
- Celtic to fend off offers from Arsenal & Liverpool for defender Virgil van Dijk [Scotsman]
Official! The new Liverpool home kit for 2013/2014
Liverpool have released their new home shirts for season 2013/2014.
Featuring a white trim, the new Liverpool shirts are based on the iconic kits worn in 1983/4 which included a European Cup final win over Roma.
Pictures and video of the new Liverpool home shirt are below.
Will this be the kit in which Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will return title success to Anfield?
- Updated: May 2, 2013