Official Release! Christian Eriksen & Paulinho model Tottenham’s new 2014-15 kits [Pictures]
- July 18, 2014
Leaked pictures of the new Tottenham home shirt have been posted online for months now, but finally on Friday Spurs officially announced that the rumoured pictures were real.
Tottenham’s home kit has the red AIA sponsor logo placed in the middle of the white top, whilst having plenty of blue on the top in the club crest, Under Armour’s logo, trim around the collar, and an interesting bold line that comes up from the sleeves and cuts across the top of the shirt.
The shirt also has a sprinkling of yellow to give the shirt some extra pop.
As for the away shirt, that kit is far moodier, being a charcoal black with yellowy-gold features and white used for the logos.
See pictures of Tottenham’s new 2014-15 kits below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...