Official Release! Christian Eriksen & Paulinho model Tottenham’s new 2014-15 kits [Pictures]
Leaked pictures of the new Tottenham home shirt have been posted online for months now, but finally on Friday Spurs officially announced that the rumoured pictures were real.
Tottenham’s home kit has the red AIA sponsor logo placed in the middle of the white top, whilst having plenty of blue on the top in the club crest, Under Armour’s logo, trim around the collar, and an interesting bold line that comes up from the sleeves and cuts across the top of the shirt.
The shirt also has a sprinkling of yellow to give the shirt some extra pop.
As for the away shirt, that kit is far moodier, being a charcoal black with yellowy-gold features and white used for the logos.
See pictures of Tottenham’s new 2014-15 kits below.
- Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen posts skills video on Instagram
- Christian Eriksen set a sprint record in this season’s EPL during Spurs’s 5-1 win at ...
- Quality fan footage: Christian Eriksen’s 2nd free-kick goal for Spurs at Swansea (video)
- Christian Eriksen returns to Tottenham training before the Qarabag Europa League game (Video)
- Fan footage: Ex-Spurs man Paulinho hits a 40-yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs flop Paulinho nets incredible 40 yard free kick golazo for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)
- Spurs fans celebrate as Guangzhou Evergrande confirm €14m signing of Paulinho [Pics & Tweets]
- Jamie Carragher will have to wear a Man United shirt for making ridiculous Paulinho prediction
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video