Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
- June 4, 2014
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
- A young girl tells PSG’s David Luiz that he’s good, but she prefers Barcelo...
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Di Maria admits to ‘bust-ups’ with Van Gaal over Manchester United bossR...
- Ex-Man United man Angel Di Maria bagged a terrific assist on his PSG debut (Official Vi...
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Edinson Cavani scores brace (Zlatan assist) v Monaco (Videos)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...