Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
- June 4, 2014
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
Watch Live Stream
- Marco Verratti says he will stay at PSG until they win the Champions League [Le Parisien]July 30, 2016
- Meunier at the double as PSG ease past Real Madrid 3-1 (Videos)July 28, 2016
- Blaise Matuidi linked to a variety of clubs including Man United & Chelsea [L’Equipe]July 26, 2016
- Linked to Man United, Blaise Matuidi is open to leaving PSG [Le Parisien]July 25, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s debut highlights for Man United v Galatasaray (Video)July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about Paul Pogba joining Man United on Swedish TV (Video)July 30, 2016
- All 5 Manchester United goals v Galatasaray (Official videos)July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic loved Marcus Rashford’s pace to win Man United penalty (Video)July 30, 2016