- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
- Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier in video interview with The Guardian
- Some examples of Diego Costa’s history for violence in one well-made infographic [Picture]
- Quality fan footage vine of Christian Eriksen’s free-kick v Sheffield United
- Chelsea appear to have a clear advantage with the fixture list in the build-up to the Capital One Cup final
Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
- Updated: June 4, 2014