Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
- June 4, 2014
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
Watch Live Stream
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016
- Hilarious video of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s target practice on a friend emergesSeptember 28, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes a holiday in Milan, set to miss Man United v Zorya [Gazzetta]September 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic lookalike trolled by Man United crowd after his pitch invasion (Video)September 24, 2016
- Sergio Aguero scores for FPL users, Zlatan Ibrahimovic doesn’t [Tweets]September 24, 2016