Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
- June 4, 2014
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
Watch Live Stream
- Man United old boy & Arsenal star plot moves to the Santiago Bernabeu [Marca]November 30, 2016
- Fake story: PSG deny viral reports suggesting they donated €40m to ChapecoenseNovember 29, 2016
- Lyon v PSG: Watch a live stream of the Ligue 1 matchNovember 27, 2016
- All the best Edinson Cavani jokes after his performance v ArsenalNovember 24, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic reiterates how happy he is to see Bastian Schweinsteiger back for Man United (Video)December 1, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic gives Man United an early lead v West Ham (Video)November 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Wayne Rooney ‘fantastic person’ and ‘perfect player’ (Video)November 25, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic defends Wayne Rooney, blasts ‘lack of respect’ (Video)November 24, 2016