Official! PSG’s new Nike kit for 2014/2015 is a classy affair [Pictures]
- June 4, 2014
Images of PSG’s new home kit have been released by Nike and it does not disappoint!
For a team that plays such stylish football on the pitch, this new jersey suits them down to the ground.
Nike have this to say about their creation: “The iconic stripe on the front of the Paris Saint-Germain shirt remains central to the club’s identity, but for this season it is updated with a refined new appearance.
There is now a thin red-and-white stripe running from the collar to the hem with a wider tonal and dark blue stripe in the background.
For the first time, the stripe has a 360-degree appearance and runs down the back of the shirt as well. The shirt also boasts a crafted V-neck collar and an oversized Paris Saint-German crest on the chest.”
And you can see that all that jargon translates into one nice shirt!
The images below show the jersey in all its glory, modeled by a cartoon Zlatan Ibrahimovic who stars in the latest Nike ‘Risk Everything’ teaser!
Watch Live Stream
- Huge: Zlatan Ibrahimovic gives press conference & responds to Man United speculationMay 26th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante rejects new Leicester deal, Arsenal remain favourites [La Parisien]May 25th, 2016
- Leaked: Man United’s reported astronomical contract offer to Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Goal]May 24th, 2016
- PSG publish video of Man United target Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s best & funniest moments (V...May 24th, 2016
- Man United-bound Zlatan Ibrahimovic rejects offer from Tottenham [Di Marzio]May 27th, 2016
- Man United to use Zlatan Ibrahimovic as bait as they try to sign an Inter Milan star [Times]May 26th, 2016
- Man United’s club store stops a Swede putting Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s name on a shirt (V...May 26th, 2016
- Man United fans believe Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a done deal after today’s presser [Tweets]May 26th, 2016