Official Manchester City Twitter feed claim they “could have nicked it” v Bayern Munich!
Manchester City were so comprehensively outplayed by Bayern Munich on Wednesday evening that it got a little silly.
Pep Guardiola’s side were hugely impressive, running rings around the Premier League side who looked a long way off a side with ambitions of European domination.
It was a chastening night for Manuel Pellegrini’s side who only bagged a consolation late on.
Nevertheless, the official Manchester City Twitter feed thought differently!
90. In the first of 3 additional minutes. City have created some good chances in the closing stages and on another day might have nicked it!
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) October 2, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jerome Boateng couldn’t eat for two days after Bayern’s Champions League final loss to ChelseaOctober 19, 2016
- Skills: Bayern Munich star Franck Ribery humiliated by a fan (Video)October 13, 2016
- Bayern Munich stars dominate 2016 Golden Boy votes [France Football]October 13, 2016
- Guardiola locks Man City players in dressing room for 45 minutes after draw against SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Twitter mocks John Stones as Manchester City defender makes another big mistake v SouthamptonOctober 23, 2016
- Kompany & Sergio Aguero start: Manchester City v Southampton [Team Sheets]October 23, 2016