Official Manchester City Twitter feed claim they “could have nicked it” v Bayern Munich!
Manchester City were so comprehensively outplayed by Bayern Munich on Wednesday evening that it got a little silly.
Pep Guardiola’s side were hugely impressive, running rings around the Premier League side who looked a long way off a side with ambitions of European domination.
It was a chastening night for Manuel Pellegrini’s side who only bagged a consolation late on.
Nevertheless, the official Manchester City Twitter feed thought differently!
90. In the first of 3 additional minutes. City have created some good chances in the closing stages and on another day might have nicked it!
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) October 2, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Bayern Munich’s Douglas CostaSeptember 30, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- Man United & Man City are at ‘war’ over a German World Cup winner [El Chiringuito]September 29, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016