Official! Italy’s home kit for the World Cup is typically classy [Pictures & video]
- March 3, 2014
Puma released Italy’s new kit for the 2014 World Cup on Monday.
The Azzurri will be wearing a typically classy number in Brazil and it will debut in a friendly against Spain this week.
Gianluigi Buffon, the Italian National Football Team Captain said, “I’m impressed with the new Italy shirts, the design is strong and has a true Italian feel. The new PUMA PWR ACTV tape technology is going to ensure that we are physically equipped to perform at our best. It’s a really nice touch that the shirts will go on tour around Italy for the nation to show their support for us. When the tour concludes, we will have a great symbol of support as we leave for Brazil and prepare to make Italy proud.”
Mario Balotelli, Italian National Team star striker said, “Our National team has a great challenge ahead of us and we are preparing to represent our country and make our fellow Italians around the world proud. Touring the shirts that we will take to Brazil is a great idea and knowing they represent the support, belief and passion of our fans is inspiring. Italian supporters motivate us to perform to our best and I hope many Italians will visit the PUMA Celebri-Amo La Maglia Tour and pledge their support.”
Best pictures and video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...