- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Official! Brazil launch Nike World Cup 2014 kit [Pictures & video]
- November 24, 2013
The new Brazil kit has (of course) been leaked a while ago online.
On Sunday, Nike and Brazil made it official with a photo shoot showing Luiz Gustavo in the new strip.
Undoubtedly, the stand out new feature is the funky collar, otherwise its more or less the same old iconic yellow and blue.
Will Brazil win the 2014 World Cup in this kit?