Official! Brazil launch Nike World Cup 2014 kit [Pictures & video]
- November 24, 2013
The new Brazil kit has (of course) been leaked a while ago online.
On Sunday, Nike and Brazil made it official with a photo shoot showing Luiz Gustavo in the new strip.
Undoubtedly, the stand out new feature is the funky collar, otherwise its more or less the same old iconic yellow and blue.
Will Brazil win the 2014 World Cup in this kit?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]