- 10 Liverpool outfield players produced 52 passes for Raheem Sterling’s opener v Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is top of the Man City minutes per goal/assist chart [Graphic]
- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
Official! Brazil launch Nike World Cup 2014 kit [Pictures & video]
The new Brazil kit has (of course) been leaked a while ago online.
On Sunday, Nike and Brazil made it official with a photo shoot showing Luiz Gustavo in the new strip.
Undoubtedly, the stand out new feature is the funky collar, otherwise its more or less the same old iconic yellow and blue.
Will Brazil win the 2014 World Cup in this kit?
- Updated: November 24, 2013