OFFICIAL: Bacary Sagna leaves Arsenal for Manchester City; club statements [Tweets]
- June 13, 2014
The news comes as no surprise but that won’t soften the blow for Arsenal fans: Bacary Sagna has left the club for Manchester City.
France right-back Sagna becomes the latest in a long line of players who have left the club for Manchester City, following the paths of Samir Nasri, Kolo Toure and Gael Clichy.
Unfortunately for Arsenal, it’s a running theme that their players have departed for pastures new, but a particularly cutting fact is that it’s often a direct rival.
Robin Van Persie in another high profile case, moving to rivals Manchester United. Both clubs tweeted about the move on their respective official accounts today, as you can see below.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) June 13, 2014
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) June 13, 2014
- Robinho gets into a social media fight on Instagram, calls an Arsenal fan a “sh*t...
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi