Official! Adidas reveal Spain, Germany & Russia away kits for the 2014 World Cup
Regular readers of 101GG will know that we have featured some of the kits below previously, but these are now confirmed.
Adidas are lucky enough to make the kits of some of the best teams featuring in the World Cup and due to the amount of games they will play – it will be no surprise to see Spain and Germany in these dark kits in Brazil.
Initial thoughts are:
Germany’s away strip (above) looks like a former QPR away kit!
Spain’s second kit could have been better, if you are utilising green and black.
Whilst Russia’s is rather fetching!
Watch Live Stream
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- Zenit fine & demote Aleksandr Kokorin after Russian star spends €250k on champagne (Video)July 5, 2016
- A violent but comedy cartoon depicts the fan violence at Euro 2016 (Video)June 20, 2016
- Russia v Wales: Euro 2016 preview, line-ups & predictionsJune 19, 2016
- Vladimir Putin offers his hilarious thoughts on the Russian hooligans beating up the EnglishJune 17, 2016
- Gerard Pique announces he’ll retire from Spain after the shirt cutting incidentOctober 10, 2016
- There’s a logical explanation for Gerard Pique’s Spain shirt controversyOctober 9, 2016
- Spain’s Gerard Pique had no Spanish flag on sleeves, causes Twitter speculationOctober 9, 2016
- Spain squad surprise Diego Costa with Cake on his 28th Birthday (Video)October 8, 2016