Official! Adidas reveal Spain, Germany & Russia away kits for the 2014 World Cup
Regular readers of 101GG will know that we have featured some of the kits below previously, but these are now confirmed.
Adidas are lucky enough to make the kits of some of the best teams featuring in the World Cup and due to the amount of games they will play – it will be no surprise to see Spain and Germany in these dark kits in Brazil.
Initial thoughts are:
Germany’s away strip (above) looks like a former QPR away kit!
Spain’s second kit could have been better, if you are utilising green and black.
Whilst Russia’s is rather fetching!
Watch Live Stream
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016
- Zenit fine & demote Aleksandr Kokorin after Russian star spends €250k on champagne (Video)July 5, 2016
- A violent but comedy cartoon depicts the fan violence at Euro 2016 (Video)June 20, 2016
- Russia v Wales: Euro 2016 preview, line-ups & predictionsJune 19, 2016
- Vladimir Putin offers his hilarious thoughts on the Russian hooligans beating up the EnglishJune 17, 2016
- How? Spain’s Nahikari García misses incredibly easy open goal in UEFA Womens U19 final (Video)August 1, 2016
- Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque: Iker Casillas is the only player I didn’t write a Thank You message toJuly 1, 2016
- Chelsea’s Antonio Conte’s amazing touchline highlights during Italy v Spain (Video)June 28, 2016
- Spexit: Italy batter Spain – double European champions out of Euro 2016 [Best Tweets]June 27, 2016