- Mark Hughes worried Stoke could miss out on Europa League because of Tom Jones song
- Are you Barça in disguise? Conference side Eastleigh score tiki-taka team golazo [Video]
- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
Official! Adidas reveal Spain, Germany & Russia away kits for the 2014 World Cup
- February 13, 2014
Regular readers of 101GG will know that we have featured some of the kits below previously, but these are now confirmed.
Adidas are lucky enough to make the kits of some of the best teams featuring in the World Cup and due to the amount of games they will play – it will be no surprise to see Spain and Germany in these dark kits in Brazil.
Initial thoughts are:
Germany’s away strip (above) looks like a former QPR away kit!
Spain’s second kit could have been better, if you are utilising green and black.
Whilst Russia’s is rather fetching!