Official! Adidas reveal Spain, Germany & Russia away kits for the 2014 World Cup
Regular readers of 101GG will know that we have featured some of the kits below previously, but these are now confirmed.
Adidas are lucky enough to make the kits of some of the best teams featuring in the World Cup and due to the amount of games they will play – it will be no surprise to see Spain and Germany in these dark kits in Brazil.
Initial thoughts are:
Germany’s away strip (above) looks like a former QPR away kit!
Spain’s second kit could have been better, if you are utilising green and black.
Whilst Russia’s is rather fetching!
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016
- You can now own the German national team as Lego characters (Videos)April 12th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil scores as Germany dazzle in 4-1 win over Italy (Official Highlights)March 29th, 2016
- England & Wales get a big Euro 2016 boost after Russia’s star player withdraws due to ...May 22nd, 2016
- Highlights of France’s excellent 4-2 win over Russia (Official video)March 30th, 2016
- Incredible fan video of West Ham star Dimitri Payet’s glorious free-kick for FranceMarch 30th, 2016
- Mistake? Russian TV replaces Turkish flag with the Hungarian flag in the Euro 2016 drawDecember 12th, 2015
- Fans joke after Chelsea’s Diego Costa & Man United’s Juan Mata omitted from Spai...May 17th, 2016
- Iker Casillas discusses battling with David De Gea to be Spain’s goalie at Euro 2016 [AS]April 19th, 2016
- Spanish keeper Iker Casillas celebrates his international appearance record on InstagramMarch 28th, 2016
- Which international team has the best Under-25 side?March 27th, 2016