Official! Adidas reveal Spain, Germany & Russia away kits for the 2014 World Cup
Regular readers of 101GG will know that we have featured some of the kits below previously, but these are now confirmed.
Adidas are lucky enough to make the kits of some of the best teams featuring in the World Cup and due to the amount of games they will play – it will be no surprise to see Spain and Germany in these dark kits in Brazil.
Initial thoughts are:
Germany’s away strip (above) looks like a former QPR away kit!
Spain’s second kit could have been better, if you are utilising green and black.
Whilst Russia’s is rather fetching!
Watch Live Stream
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Russian model Victoria Lopyreva was a big hit at the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup drawNovember 27, 2016
- Zenit fine & demote Aleksandr Kokorin after Russian star spends €250k on champagne (Video)July 5, 2016
- A violent but comedy cartoon depicts the fan violence at Euro 2016 (Video)June 20, 2016
- Russia v Wales: Euro 2016 preview, line-ups & predictionsJune 19, 2016
- Lallana & Vardy set up England, but Spain salvaged a 2-2 draw (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo jokes about Spain’s mannequin challenge [Instagram]November 16, 2016
- Eric Dier v Ander Herrera: Spurs & Man United fans argue over which team is harder [Tweets]November 16, 2016
- Spain do the mannequin challenge in Wembley dressing room after England game (Video)November 16, 2016