Off The Mark! Erik Lamela scores his first goal for Spurs in win over Sheriff
- November 7, 2013
Having arrived from Roma amid much fanfare in the summer transfer window, Erik Lamela has yet to set English football alight.
Reportedly struggling to adapt due to the language barrier, Lamela’s been limited to Europa League action for the time being while he acclimatises.
And that process was significantly sped up this evening as Lamela scored his first goal in English football, and hence for Spurs, against Sheriff.
His celebration, as if to say, ‘What’s the big deal?’, shows he wasn’t overly concerned about things, and may now be ready to stake a claim for the league starting line-up.
[gthumb id=”373679″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Juventus set to move for Spurs attacker Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Tottenham fans tear Erik Lamela to pieces after Stoke claim a 2-2 draw at White Hart La...
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela quickly deletes tweet confirming Roberto Soldado exit (Sc...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...