Off The Mark! Erik Lamela scores his first goal for Spurs in win over Sheriff
- November 7, 2013
Having arrived from Roma amid much fanfare in the summer transfer window, Erik Lamela has yet to set English football alight.
Reportedly struggling to adapt due to the language barrier, Lamela’s been limited to Europa League action for the time being while he acclimatises.
And that process was significantly sped up this evening as Lamela scored his first goal in English football, and hence for Spurs, against Sheriff.
His celebration, as if to say, ‘What’s the big deal?’, shows he wasn’t overly concerned about things, and may now be ready to stake a claim for the league starting line-up.
[gthumb id=”373679″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Erik Lamela posts picture of his father… who looks just like David Ginola
- Gamer perfectly recreates Erik Lamela’s rabona golazo for Spurs on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Erik Lamela almost scores outrageous rabona lob in friendly vs Sydney [Video]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs win at Everton on Instagram
- Juventus are ‘very interested’ in signing Tottenham’s Erik Lamela [Di...
- Erik Lamela and Jefferson Montero talk about new Adidas F50 boots [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi