- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Off The Mark! Erik Lamela scores his first goal for Spurs in win over Sheriff
- November 7, 2013
Having arrived from Roma amid much fanfare in the summer transfer window, Erik Lamela has yet to set English football alight.
Reportedly struggling to adapt due to the language barrier, Lamela’s been limited to Europa League action for the time being while he acclimatises.
And that process was significantly sped up this evening as Lamela scored his first goal in English football, and hence for Spurs, against Sheriff.
His celebration, as if to say, ‘What’s the big deal?’, shows he wasn’t overly concerned about things, and may now be ready to stake a claim for the league starting line-up.
[gthumb id=”373679″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]