Critics silenced (for now): Gareth Bale’s (Real Madrid) Individual Highlights v Sevilla
- October 30, 2013
After his very poor Clasico performance, albeit with mitigating circumstances (played at centre forward), all eyes were on Gareth Bale tonight as Real Madrid boss Ancelotti kept faith with the struggling Welshman.
Played in his more natural postion as part of the trident behind striker Benzema, alongside Isco and Ronaldo, Bale played like a new man, unshackled from the pressures and critics surrounding him.
And with 13 minutes on the clock, he had the ball in the back of the net to get Madrid up and running; but just as importantly with hist first goal in the white of Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
And with that the shackles were well and truly off, as Bale began to play his game.
He scored his second soon after -albeit fortuitously, courtesy of a wicked deflection on his free-kick, but he rightly emphatically claimed it with a euphoric celebration.
After tonight’s brace-scoring performance, Bale can breathe easy. The sharks are off his back. For now.
[gthumb id=”370834″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...