Of Neymar’s 8.8 million Twitter followers, 4.3 million are fake, 3.2 million are inactive [Status People]
- October 25, 2013
Neymar is one of football’s biggest social media lovers – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, he’s digitally ubiquitous.
But unbeknown to himself, he’s been tweeting to a lot less people than he’s been led to believe.
The Social Media Management tool Status People, which enables Twitter users to vaingloriously find out who had the temerity to unfollow them, so that they can then furiously unfollow that person in turn; has done a study on some famous accounts, producing surprising results.
According to Status People, of Neymar’s 8.8 million followers, 4.3 million, or 49% of them are false, spam bots, fake Asian girls, or whatever.
Then another 3.2 million are deemed inactive, i.e. having not tweeted in the last 100 days, which means that only around 1.2 million of his followers are real.
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Santos’ Gabigol (‘New Neymar’) plays guitar with the corner flag afte...
- Neymar shows off his fancy footwork with female dancers on stage in Brazil (Video)
- Barcelona star Leo Messi arrives back in Spain and will return for pre season training ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi