Of Neymar’s 8.8 million Twitter followers, 4.3 million are fake, 3.2 million are inactive [Status People]
- October 25, 2013
Neymar is one of football’s biggest social media lovers – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, he’s digitally ubiquitous.
But unbeknown to himself, he’s been tweeting to a lot less people than he’s been led to believe.
The Social Media Management tool Status People, which enables Twitter users to vaingloriously find out who had the temerity to unfollow them, so that they can then furiously unfollow that person in turn; has done a study on some famous accounts, producing surprising results.
According to Status People, of Neymar’s 8.8 million followers, 4.3 million, or 49% of them are false, spam bots, fake Asian girls, or whatever.
Then another 3.2 million are deemed inactive, i.e. having not tweeted in the last 100 days, which means that only around 1.2 million of his followers are real.
- Experience life as Neymar with Nike’s awesome 4K 360° virtual reality advert [Video]
- Neymar’s Double explains that he is the man in smoking pictures, not Barcelona st...
- No Comment: Leo Messi asked about Neymar’s Copa America ban, dodges the question ...
- Barcelona & Brazil star Neymar gets a tattoo of sister Rafaella Beckran [Instagram]
- Barcelona’s Neymar accepts blame & explains reason for leaving Brazil squad ...
- Brazil captain Neymar apologises & confirms Copa America exit with long Instagram ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi