Of Neymar’s 8.8 million Twitter followers, 4.3 million are fake, 3.2 million are inactive [Status People]
- October 25, 2013
Neymar is one of football’s biggest social media lovers – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, he’s digitally ubiquitous.
But unbeknown to himself, he’s been tweeting to a lot less people than he’s been led to believe.
The Social Media Management tool Status People, which enables Twitter users to vaingloriously find out who had the temerity to unfollow them, so that they can then furiously unfollow that person in turn; has done a study on some famous accounts, producing surprising results.
According to Status People, of Neymar’s 8.8 million followers, 4.3 million, or 49% of them are false, spam bots, fake Asian girls, or whatever.
Then another 3.2 million are deemed inactive, i.e. having not tweeted in the last 100 days, which means that only around 1.2 million of his followers are real.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...