Odd! Michael Jackson’s father Joe spent his 86th birthday visiting Barcelona’s Camp Nou
- July 26, 2014
Barcelona have engaged in a bizarre bit of publicity after releasing a video showing Joe Jackson, manager of the Jackson 5, spending his 86th birthday at the Camp Nou.
On a typically sunny day in Catalonia, Jackson was clad in a trademark heavy suit and fedora.
Though many people have fond memories of Michael, Janet and the other Jackson kids’ music, Joe acquired a horrific reputation for being an abusive father; forcing his children to perform and often resorting to physically beating them.
It’s odd that a club of Barcelona’s stature would go out of their way to be associated with him but you can watch the video below.
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Back to business: Barcelona’s deadly MSN trio are reunited in training (Video)
- Barcelona president Jose Maria Bartomeu ‘does not foresee’ Pedro departure
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Messi returns to Barcelona training a week early along with Neymar (Video)
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi