- Hartlepool release official statement regarding rumours surrounding Ched Evans
- Cristiano Ronaldo is presented with a new statue in Madeira. Sadly it’s not very good [Pictures]
- Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo DID shake Michel Platini’s hand [Picture & Video]
- Newcastle v Sunderland [Team Sheets]
- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez flicked Daniele De Rossi’s balls during 0-0 draw with Roma [GIF]
NYCFC, the Man City & Yankees co-owned MLS franchise, asked fans to design the logo. It went wrong [Pictures]
Back in May 2013, Manchester CIty and the New York Yankees got together to announce joint plans to build a new MLS franchise club in the Big Apple; New York City FC.
On Monday the NYCFC official Twitter account released a blank canvass asking fans to design their thoughts on what the logo should look like.
With plenty of people hating the Yankees, and with Man City’s involvement in the project now under the spotlight amid questions about the Citizens’ compliance with the Financial Fair Play rules, it didn’t take photoshop trolls too long to get busy in the design making with a series of joke logos.
Below are the results of what happens when you ask football fans to design things on social media.
- Updated: February 4, 2014