- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Nuts! The top 10 best nutmegs EVER
As a result, we vowed to prepare a list (we love lists!) of the top 10 best nutmegs EVER.
Below is the top ten best nutmegs and Pannas (are there any other names?) from some of the most famous players to ever play the Beautiful Game, and John O’Shea.
Of course, we may have missed some, so please leave more in the comments if you are perturbed/angry/upset/distraught over a classic clip we failed to include.
The list below is in chronological order and there is a bonus comedy nuts at the end…
Juan Roman Riquelme on Mario Yepes
Romario on Diego Maradona
John O’Shea on Luis Figo
Cristiano Ronaldo nutmegged by non leaguer Scott Hiley
Santi Cazorla v Giourkas Seitaridis
Juan Mata on Raul Albiol in Spain warm up at the 2010 World Cup
Ronaldinho on unknown AC Milan team mate
Christian Eriksen v Vitesse
Luis Suarez v Stoke
Lionel Messi v Sevilla
Bonus comedy nuts! Johan Djourou v Reading
- Updated: December 6, 2012