Nuts! Serge Gnabry on Kieran Richardson during Arsenal 2 – Fulham 0 [Vine Video]
- January 18, 2014
Serge Gnabry kept his place in the Arsenal starting line-up for the match with Fulham on Saturday.
The German youngster once again showed flashes of brilliance and the Arsenal starlet looks set to challenge for a spot in Germany’s World Cup squad.
Gnabry’s highlight came just before he was replaced by Arsene Wenger for Lukas Podolski, as the 18-year-old SKINNED Fulham full back Kieran Richardson.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]