- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
NUTS! Everton Ribeiro (Cruzeiro) pulls off sick reverse panna on Ailton (Fluminense)
This awesome piece of skill from Cruzeiro’s Everton Ribeiro was voted ‘Skill of the Week’ in the Brasileirao, and it’s easy to see why.
Receiving the ball out on the wing, Everton back-heels the ball around Ailton with his back to him, with a very deliberated blind nutmeg.
In the Jamie Carragher football lexicon, he’s playing with wing mirrors Geoff!
[gthumb id="365827" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="365795" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 17, 2013